
To beign with, I honestly have no idea what to put in on my very first article on my blog. It never occurs to me that i will start with my own blog, no to mention composing article. The true is that I still brainstormed how should I manage my blog. I would like to start with a systematic way, a experiment, to be exact. It seems that Last night's movie"Julie and Julia" has a great impact on my initiative to build such project. Well, I think there are two ways to start with this new plan. Firstly, since I am a reading buff, then I will put down my book review on my blog. The other is that I will show my works of creative writing on this interface. Mmm, perhasp the motivation of mine is outrageously spreading out. At least, it is a good sign, don't you think?

Dear Duke,
ReplyDeleteCongraluations! You started your own blog. Yes, this is a great platform for you to share your reviews on either books or movies you have read or you watched. Plus, you can also write more stories and see how people like your works. Those are all interesting to me. I'm looking forward to more great threads on your blog in the days to come.
Happy Chinese New Year!
Gary