This morning I have been so luck to receive my second interview invitation with Lancaster MBA. I just got one last week with Rochester, and it did not go well. I deeply wish that this one will be a smooth sail. Am I expected too much for my own performance? I truly don't know. What I fear is that I lack a clear vision for my future. People don't really get to clear idea on what they want. They confused. They based their options only on the prestige and ranking of the school. They never think of themselves. Whether they are well prepared for the upcoming challenges lay ahead. Can one who graduated from top-tier school certainly get a better job than other who graduated from regular schools but has a clear vision regarding his career aspriation?
The answer is crystal clear, rite. No way. So let's back to chase. What do I want then?
Why MBA? What MBA do to me? What I can do for this program? I guess I have to start racking my brain and generate the clear goal otherwise I am just like a bunch of those confusing folks, losing in the middle of game. My dear dear Duke, come back to the sense, pls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment